Monday 14 March 2011

Diigo

Never having used Diigo before, I registered successfully for a Diigo account. I'd heard that other people on the programme hadn't received the email from Diigo with instructions for activating their account and it seemed there was a problem with the Warwick email address so my guru helped me find a way round that and everything worked OK.  Katharine and the Science Team  looked at using Delicious for bookmarking publishers' websites a few years ago and that seemed to have potential so I was already aware of the possibilities of sharing bookmarks.  I enjoyed adding a few sites, such as the Classics Department and the British Library, and created a sticky note to remind me to follow something up.  All in all, Diigo definitely deserves some more of my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment