Monday 21 March 2011

Sharing videos

YouTube is amazing.  I''ve already looked at it before but how to make use of it has been a bit of a mystery, so have enjoyed having some instructions to follow.  Again, I copied the HTML code into this blog entry, which seems to have worked.

There are so many creative people out there and it's so useful to be able to learn from others, even though I don't feel that I have much to contribute to the pool myself.  I've seen various library videos before and it's been difficult to choose one to import but this is a sample of the many available - the Undergraduate Library Rap at the University of Illinois (no comments along the lines of "It's a wrap", please....)




I'm also including my current favourite non-work one, which is a performance of a piece by an American composer called Eric Whitacre, "Sleep", which the University Chorus sang in a concert last week.  It's beautiful to listen to but actually taking part in it was an incredible experience, so this is something I'm very happy to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment